Rise to the Challenge
AQHYA members prepare to “Rise to the Challenge” with the newly announced 2019 theme.
January 23, 2019
American Quarter Horse Youth Association
Each month of 2019 has its own corresponding challenge for AQHYA members to rise to and gain the opportunity to share, connect and grow with AQHYA.
Mark your calendar with the upcoming challenges.
- February: Share Your AQHYA Story
- March: Do a community service project or perform a random act of kindness.
- April: What do you love about YES?
- May: Stepping up as a leader – interview a mentor!
- June: AQHA showing – try a new discipline!
- July: Get Outdoors – take a friend riding!
- August: Show your AQHYA Pride!
- September: Expand your Horsemanship.
- October: Bring a friend to an event or meeting.
- November: School Spirit – What are your future plans or dream job?
- December: Make a difference and give back to someone in need.
After completing each challenge, share your videos, photos or stories via Instagram to enter to win great prizes. Dare your friends to “rise to the challenge” and watch how the AQHYA message can spread!
For the opportunity to be featured on AQHYA’s social media, tag @officialaqhya and use the hashtags #ChallengeAQHYA, #RisetotheChallenge and #ChallengeAccepted in your social media posts. Stay tuned for more information on each monthly challenge and some ideas on how you can “rise to the challenge.”
To find out more and to Rise to the Challenge in 2019, visit www.aqha.com/youth.