Your AQHA PIN Decoded
Get insider information on one of AQHA's most frequently asked questions.
October 11, 2013
AQHA has developed a section of its website specifically for members called Member Services. It is every AQHA member’s place to conduct business with AQHA, look up the most up-to-date records on any American Quarter Horse, view show leaders lists and more.
But there's a catch! You have to have your AQHA ID and PIN to access the Services area. To access Member Services, you will create your online account and associate your membership. This week, we share with you the procedure for sending PINs to our members.
Your AQHA PIN is computer generated when you purchase your AQHA membership. Please contact AQHA Customer Care to obtain your PIN.
The PIN you receive will contain an alpha-numeric PIN, which is case sensitive.You need to use your entire, seven-digit ID number and your PIN to associate your membership.
That is the basic AQHA PIN procedure. I know in these technologically advanced days, there is a password or PIN, ID number or secret handshake to get into everything, but it’s worth it to get what you need fast!
A Few Fun Facts about Your AQHA PIN:
- It can be customized (click on 'member action' at the top of the screen after logging in).
- If you have a secret question previously established, you can answer it to obtain your PIN.
- You can try to answer your secret question/log in unlimited times. There is no feature in place that will lock you out of the system.
- You must answer your secret question in the same format each time (ex: if your answer is a date, and you put in the format mm/dd/yyyy the first time you answered, you must do this each time).
- At a show/event with AQHA OnSite Services? Stop by in person, and an AQHA staff member will give you your PIN on the spot!
Remember, this is all for your security! You can do so much business online, and AQHA wants your information to stay secure! If you’re having trouble with your PIN, post a comment and we’ll be glad to help you out!